OSKVI Group is committed to achieving and maintaining a high standard of integrity, accountability and ethical behaviour in the conduct of its businesses and operations.
In line with the above, this page is established to serve as a guide for employees and members of public to raise concerns of any suspected/known improper conduct that they may observe in OSKVI Group, to the management of OSKVI Group.
Parties can raise their concerns on any suspected and/or known improper conduct including, but is not limited to the following events:
- corruption, bribery or blackmail;
- theft, embezzlement and unauthorised use of OSKVI Group's assets;
- unauthorised disclosure or distribution of confidential trade secrets and other relevant information of OSKVI Group;
- improprieties in matters of financial reporting;
- providing deceptive, misleading or false information about corporate transactions, including suppression of material information;
- acts or omissions which are deemed to be against the interest of OSKVI Group, laws, rules and regulations;
- endangerment of an individual's health and safety; and
- deliberate concealment of any of the above matter or other acts of wrongdoing.
A whistleblowing concern can be lodged by completing the prescribed whistleblowing form and submitted via the following channels:
Send to the designated email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send to Chairman of Audit Committee’s designated email address at email@example.com
This channel should be utilised where the concern is highly sensitive and the whistleblower is of the opinion that the concern should not be communicated through the primary channel.
Parties submitting the concerns should disclose their names, contact number, details of person(s) involved, nature of allegation, when and where the incident took place and provide evidence, if possible.
OSKVI Group would like to thank you in advance for bringing your concerns to our attention. Please be assured that your concerns will be investigated according to the established procedures.
Please click here for Whistleblowing Form.
Please click here for FAQs.